Egungun Of Lagos Proposes To Girlfriend With Diamond Ring

Forum 1 month ago

Egungun Of Lagos Proposes To Girlfriend With Diamond Ring

Popular Nigerian content creator, Egungun of Lagos is now off the market as he proposes to his girlfriend.

The content creator known for his unique style of reviewing the cost of outfits and properties is set to tie the knot soon.

In a video making the rounds on social media, Egungun of Lagos proposed to his girlfriend in a romantic atmosphere among friends and colleagues.

He went on one knee and forgot to pop the question, ‘Will you marry me’ and went straight to putting the ring on her finger until a colleague nudged him.

See Videos Below;

See reactions to the video below;

iam_gloryeze noted: “He didn’t propose to that’s massive baby 😂.”

_rosythrone penned: “Natural girls are leading honestly!! This is his own choice of massive🙌🏾.”

claraobigeriaku wrote: “I don’t know maybe it’s just me oo. Content creation aside.There is something about this guy that speaks calmness and respect, I strongly believe he will make a very good partner. May God walk with them.”

mikeike5508 stated: “Natural Body going to their wedding ceremony why BBL Geng are going to Podcast… Massive Mumu.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 14 hours ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials
Forum | 5 days ago

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials