Obi Cubana Shares Adorable Video Of How His Children Welcomed Him Home

Forum 1 month ago

Obi Cubana Shares Adorable Video Of How His Children Welcomed Him Home

Anambra billionaire businessman, Obi Iyiegbu aka Obi Cubana has taken to Instagram to share a heartwarming video of how he was received by his five sons after he returned home.

The businessman who recently welcomed American YouTuber, Kai Cenat and Afrobeats star, Davido to his house made headlines once again.

Taking to his Instagram page, Obi Cubana shared a video showing the moment he arrived at his house and was welcomed by his older sons who were happy to see him.

The younger ones who were so excited jumped on his body while the older ones gave him a big hug.

''How my boys welcome me whenever i come; the big boys vs the small boys......😌

@lush_eby these your soldiers eh....ike gwuu!

Happy Sunday guys jare!!'', he captioned the post.

See Video Below;

The video has since generated a wave of emotional response from many who gushed about the love dwelling in his abode.

See reactions below;

emeka_ said: “This is a home of love. Everyone is genuinely happy to see each other. May our future homes be filled with love in Jesus’ name ❤️.”

oh_zealous penned: “In some homes, at the arrival of their father the children disappear into their various rooms.😂😂.”

officialdoctorzo said: “This is so lovely!! I have so much respect for a man that adores his wife and kids! Thanks @obi_cubana for a good evening with us! Nigeria is super fun!!🥰🥰🥰.”

belindaoma noted: “I had this very big smile while watching. So beautiful.😍.”

bennyfragrance wrote: “5 solid boys to a successful wealthy man,no 2nd wife,side chick,baby mama or kinsmen & brothers are taking non of his possession in future, he’s got 5 solid replacement 😂.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 1 day ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 1 day ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug