Ex Convict Wan Go See Current Convict – Reactions As Blessing CEO Goes to Visit Verydarkman in Cell

Forum 1 month ago

Ex Convict Wan Go See Current Convict – Reactions As Blessing CEO Goes to Visit Verydarkman in Cell

Socialite Blessing CEO has mocked controversial beauty critic, Verydarkman following his arrest.

She stated that she will be going to the police cell to deliver half loaf of bread and water.

Recall that Verydarkman is reportedly being detained in a police cell in Abuja for allegedly cyberbullying Tonto Dikeh.

The controversial therapist Blessing CEO took to social media to make jest of his detention.

She shared a video of herself holding half loaf of bread and some pieces of sachet water.

Read some comments below:

mizpurplemakeupempire said: “If nah VDM too he will set camera.. Let’s have it pls”

linaberry_. said: “Battle of the ex convicts Ex convict going to visit current convict”

luchyclaire30 said: “The RATEL that just came into the internet space and he’s uniqueness made him viral , but you have been here for more than how many years yet no single positive impact have you created .. you think you can catch smoke? He will soon be out and come out more stronger”

mheenarh_ said: “Blessing go kuku know the way around, she sef don go before.”

alamsfel said: “The way I fought not to laugh eeh. I lost it when she said “you know his favorite food na bread and pure water”

evve_lynn said: “I choose VDM 100 times over you”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’
Forum | 1 day ago

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment
Forum | 3 days ago

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake
Forum | 4 days ago

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake