I'm So Grateful to See Another Year - Temi Otedola Says As She Celebrates 28th Birthday

Forum 1 month ago

I'm So Grateful to See Another Year - Temi Otedola Says As She Celebrates 28th Birthday

Billionaire’s daughter Temi Otedola has taken to Instagram to celebrate her 28th birthday.

In a heartfelt message, she thanked God for keeping her alive to celebrate another new year in her life.

She spoke on how much she’s learned that a person’s 20s define their personality and help them decide how they want to spend the remainder of their life.

She also noted that the best year of her twenties are still yet to come.

She wrote: “twenty-ateee !! another year older and just a little bit wiser. really realising how much your 20s shape your character and open your eyes up to how you want to navigate the rest of your life. i’m so grateful to see another year + especially around so many people i love. ily all so much. than you, thank you. best year of my twenties otw”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 17 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 19 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 1 day ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday