EPL: Neville reveals who’s behind Liverpool’s title challenge this season

Forum 1 month ago

EPL: Neville reveals who’s behind Liverpool’s title challenge this season

Manchester United legend, Gary Neville has revealed that Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp is responsible for the team’s Premier League title challenge this season.

According to Neville, he cannot wait for Klopp to leave Liverpool at the end of the season because the German is the reason why the Reds are competing for the English top-flight league title this term.

He spoke after Liverpool’s Premier League 1-1 draw with Man City on Sunday.

“If we just go back to the start of the season, look at what everybody said about Liverpool and what their chances were of winning the title this season,” Neville said on his podcast after Liverpool’s draw with Man City.

“The reason Liverpool are sitting there with a chance of winning the Premier League title is because of him [Klopp].

“Honestly, he has that capability to be able to drag that extra per cent, two per cent, three per cent that not many can, and that is why he is one of the great leaders.”

He added, “I wish he was not the Liverpool manager and I can’t wait for him to leave from a selfish perspective because I know whilst he is here, Liverpool stand a great chance of success!”

Following Sunday’s clash with Man City, Liverpool now sit in second position on the log with goals difference behind leaders Arsenal.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins