Community Movie Story Details Revealed by Donald Glover

Forum 2 months ago

Community Movie Story Details Revealed by Donald Glover

Some details involving the story of the Community movie have been revealed by Donald Glover, who played Troy Barnes in the series.

While speaking with The Hollywood Reporter to promote the Prime Video series Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Glover said that the Community movie’s story will involve a college reunion. In the film, Danny Pudi’s character Abed — a close friend of Glover’s character — is now a famous director like he aspired to be in the series, with the reunion serving as his “magnum opus.”

“Yeah, [Dan Harmon] told me what he wanted, and I was like, ‘This sounds great,'” Glover stated. “It’s a college reunion, but Abed is like this big director now, and basically this is his magnum opus. I’m like, ‘This sounds f—ing tight.'”

Filming on the Community movie was previously delayed as a result of last year’s entertainment industry strikes, but series star Joel McHale revealed a production date window for the film just last December.

When did the Community series end?

Community concluded its acclaimed six-season run in 2015 after jumping across multiple networks. The series has since gained further popularity through streaming services like Netflix, leading to a Zoom cast reunion that featured the entire main cast outside of Chevy Chase taking place in 2020.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 22 hours ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 1 day ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal
Forum | 1 day ago

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal